Followers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Halloween and a Shitty Sig!

SOBAD!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN WEEK!
Yeah, that's a crappy signature, I know.
Greetings from CG120, the worst class in the world.
We just started on photoshop today and I feel like I'm in a class full of returds (except you, Langston.)
Then again, my shoppin' skills have rotted away with the year I've been away from the scene.
My good stuff is somewhere on the internet, I promise.
OH! And for you poor blokes waiting on my monitor review, sorry, sorry, it's trapped on my home desktop, so wait for that.
Also, Langston, your Pikachu is shit. Loveya bro <3

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your PS skills will return shortly. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shop skills must be exercised in order to be strong, much like a muscle. They will return

    ReplyDelete