Followers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Good Morning, Three Hours Early, World!

Mornin'. It's a bit early, I know. I forgot my cellphone alarm buzzes every fifteen minutes between 5 and 6 AM, so here I am.

I know I said I'd DO some reviews, but it's more fun if I have you, the audience, request something done. So, if you're still following this tiny spit of a page, please do try to leave some kind of request.

Also, I'll have a review for the game Recettear up by tomorrow. Though I'm not 100% done with it (Currently in endless mode), I've formed enough of an opinion to write about it.

Well, look forward to that everybody! I'll probably post in a few hours when boredom strikes once more, or an idea hits me.

1 comment:

  1. You now have a new follower... How do you like those apples?

    noisediary.com

    ReplyDelete